The 20th International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB 2016) will be held in Santa Monica, California April 17-21, 2016.
The RECOMB conference series was founded in 1997 to provide a scientific forum for advances in computational biology and applications in molecular biology and medicine. The conference aims at bridging the computational, mathematical, statistical, and biological sciences, and bringing together researchers, professionals, students and industrial practitioners from all over the world for interaction and exchange of new developments in all areas of bioinformatics and computational biology. The conference will feature keynote talks by leading scientists, presentations of peer-reviewed high-quality research papers, presentations of exciting research developments that were published within the past year and poster sessions on latest research progress.
- September 13th 2015: Submission opens (for manuscript submissions: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=recomb2016)
· Paper submission deadline:
October 26, 2015 CLOSED
· Paper acceptance decision: December 15, 2015
· Poster submission opens: December 20, 2015
· Final versions of papers due: January 15th, 2016
· Highlights submission deadline: January 15th, 2016
· Highlights acceptance decision: January 30th, 2016
· Poster submission deadline: February 15, 2016
· Poster notification: February 22, 2016
· Travel fellowship application deadline: February 23, 2016
· Travel fellowship notification: March 1, 2016
· Early registration deadline: March 1, 2016